<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28266817?origin\x3dhttp://thevague-smile.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Photobucket


♥ WELCOME

I post all kinds of stuffs on this blog, especially anything pertaining to the Japanese culture

So if you have issues against me or with the things that i blog about, then please CLICK HERE,
I warned you!

♥ HER

Photobucket

WENXUAN


Sagittarius Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm a bigfan of JPop & JRock
So KAT-TUN appeals to me
♥ Kamenashi Kazuya (亀梨和也)


♥ JAPANESE ANIME

ANIME MARATHON

♥GUNDAM SEED
♥GUNDAM SEED/DESTINY
♥GUNDAM SEED/DESTINY - THE CHOSEN FUTURE
♥POKEMON ADVANCED/BATTLE FRONTIER
♥POKEMON BEST WISHES!
♥TSUBASA RESEVOIR CHRONICLE
♥TSUBASA RESEVOIR CHRONICLE SEASON 2
♥TSUBASA TOKYO REVELATIONS (OVA)
♥TSUBASA SHUNRAIKI (OVA)
♥OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOSTCLUB
♥K-ON!
♥K-ON! SEASON 2
♥CARD CAPTOR SAKURA
♥CCS MOVIE - FUUIN SARETA CARD
♥KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN
♥PRINCESS LOVER
♥BLEACH
♥SPECIAL.A
♥GUNDAM 00
♥GUNDAM 00 2ND SEASON
♥GUNDAM 00 MOVIE: A WAKENING OF THE TRAILBLAZER
♥CODE GEASS: LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION
♥CODE GEASS: LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION R2
♥KIN'IRO NO CHORDA: PRIMO PASSO (LA CHORDA D'ORO)
♥KIN'IRO NO CHORDA: SECONDO PASSO (LA CHORDA D'ORO)
♥07-GHOST
♥D.GRAY-MAN SEASON 1
♥D.GRAY-MAN SEASON 2
♥NYAN KOI!
♥KUROSHITSUJI
♥KUROSHITSUJI II
♥VAMPIRE KNIGHT
♥VAMPIRE KNIGHT GUILTY
♥KIMI NI TODOKE
♥KIMI NI TODOKE SEASON 2 ♥PANDORA HEARTS
♥SUZUMIYA HARUHI NO YUUUTSU
♥SUZUMIYA HARUHI NO YUUUTSU (2009)
♥CLANNAD
♥CLANNAD AFTER STORY
♥SHAKUGAN NO SHANA
♥SHAKUGAN NO SHANA II
♥SHAKUGAN NO SHANA S
♥FATE/STAY NIGHT
♥FATE/STAY NIGHT - UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS MOVIE
♥BOTTLE FAIRY
♥SKIP BEAT!
♥CANAAN
♥ANGEL BEATS!
♥KAICHOU WA MAID-SAMA!
♥TORADORA!
♥TRUE TEARS
♥HAKUOUKI: SHINSENGUMI KITAN
♥HAKUOUKI: HEKKETSU-ROKU
♥ROMEO X JULIET
♥DURARARA!!
♥NARUTO
♥NARUTO SHIPPUDEN
♥NARUTO SHIPPUDEN MOVIE: BONDS
♥NARUTO SHIPPUDEN MOVIE: HI NO ISHI O TSUGU MONO
♥NARUTO MOVIE: DAI KATSUGEKI! YUKI HIME NINPOUCHOU DATTE BAYO!
♥SEITOKAI YAKUINDOMO
♥FULL METAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD
♥TO ARU MAJUTSU NO INDEX
♥TO ARU KAGAKU NO RAILGUN
♥MY LITTLE SISTER CAN'T BE THIS CUTE
♥BAKUMAN
♥FORTUNE ARTERIAL: AKAI YAKUSOKU
♥PSYCHIC DETECTIVE YAKUMO
♥AO NO EXORCIST
♥THE WORLD GOD ONLY KNOWS
♥THE WORLD GOD ONLY KNOWS II
♥SOUL EATER

♥ JAPANESE DRAMA/MOVIE

♥DEATH NOTE 1
♥DEATH NOTE 2: THE LAST NAME
♥KOIZORA: SKY OF LOVE
♥10 PROMISES TO MY DOG
♥LIAR GAME
♥LIAR GAME 2
♥LIAR GAME MOVIE: THE FINAL STAGE
♥YAMATO NADESHIKO SHICHI HENGE
♥OTOMEN
♥NOBUTA WO PRODUCE
♥GOKUSEN 2
♥GOKUSEN 3
♥GOKUSEN MOVIE
♥ONE POUND GOSPEL
♥YUKAN CLUB
♥SUSHI OUJI
♥HANAZAKARI NO KIMITACHI E
♥HOTARU NO HIKARI
♥HOTARU NO HIKARI 2
♥GOOD LUCK!
♥KUROSAGI
♥KAMI NO SHIZUKU
♥INU O KAU TO IU KOTO
♥CONFESSIONS (告白)
♥BLOODY MONDAY
♥BLOODY MONDAY 2
♥CODE BLUE
♥CODE BLUE SEASON 2
♥MR. BRAIN
♥BUZZER BEATER


♥ IN MY HEART FOREVER

CLICKCLICK!!

Photobucket

Photobucket



♥ ARCHIVE


CLICKCLICK!!

June 2006/ July 2006/ August 2006/ September 2006/ October 2006/ November 2006/ December 2006/ January 2007/ February 2007/ March 2007/ April 2007/ June 2007/ July 2007/ August 2007/ September 2007/ October 2007/ November 2007/ December 2007/ January 2008/ February 2008/ March 2008/ April 2008/ May 2008/ June 2008/ July 2008/ August 2008/ September 2008/ October 2008/ November 2008/ December 2008/ January 2009/ February 2009/ March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ September 2009/ October 2009/ November 2009/ December 2009/ January 2010/ February 2010/ March 2010/ April 2010/ May 2010/ June 2010/ July 2010/ August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/ April 2011/ May 2011/ June 2011/ July 2011/ August 2011/ September 2011/ November 2011/


♥ Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Today is just such a great day...can't help it but its too good to be true. We got back all of our test papers. Yesterday when we got back our English, I was scared to my death. Everyone knows that if we fail that, we'll be demoted to Normal Academic. Lolx. Teacher said that 20 people in the class failed. Its 1/2 de class man...but he didn't say failed either paper 1 or paper 2. He really wans us to get a heartattack. Lolx. I was scared out of my mind. My friend said i was pale for the rest of the day. Well I was, till I realized i failed none of the papers and got a B instead. At that moment, it feels like my life has stopped. Every Express student would dread failing that pathetic English. Consequences are unthinkable, you either get demoted to Normal Stream or detain a year. When i got back my paper, it seemed as if my heart stopped pumping. Nothing seem to be moving anymore. It was like this, the time of getting back our results is the most cruel thing. I could see people laughing with sense of satisfaction, I could see disappointed looks, I could even see people crying.

I got back all my papers. Seriously I didn't expect my results to get any better, but it did. I actually got a B for History. I always loved it, but for some reasons, I can't answer them well. I got an A for Maths. Well I'm not surprised, its my strongest subject I have. I actually got an A for Literature. 4 people in class got it. I didn't expect it to be me. I could've cried on the spot. It was the first time i actually got such grades for Literature. I used to find it a boring subject, but over the times of reading more poems, writing more fictions and reading more, I've grown to appreciate them. I studied hard for this Literature exam, I argued my best in self-opinioned questions, I could've sworn I screamed in class. Science is one of the few subjects i am really disappointed with, I didn't score well for it, I vow to work hard for it next year. I promised myself.

I always thought that i couldn't get any better and couldn't be bothered to study, but when I see people around me encouraging me, I just couldn't disappoint them. If i knew this would be the happy ending I'd get in the end if I did, I would've. This SA2 may have done well, but my past common tests sure pulled my grades down. I am not disappointed though, just treat it as a lesson learnt, not to repeat it again. I updated Spirits in the heart in a bet with my friend. Hahax, yea, people say its suspenseful. Some say that I'm heartless. SobxSobx Spare me my feelings, I wrote to the extreme to get people more anxious about the next chapter. Hahax. Actually, it was not planned to be updated to early, but I made a bet with my friend that if my results are acceptable for me, I'd update, viseversa, she did the same bet.


LOVE BESTIES~♥
5:51 PM